At dont blush pharmacy we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Any medical information including your order history is completely confidential and will only be viewable by our pharmacy staff. dont blush pharmacy will never disclose this data unless legally required to by law.
Personal data relating to Internet users viewing the site may be collected through the site on each of the following occasions:
- Data regarding navigation may be collected by our web servers or by cookies when you are browsing the site
- Data regarding your identity and email address may be collected when you send an email to us through the site (if you choose to do so), for instance via the ‘Contact’ page or where you submit an Order Form in accordance with our Terms and Conditions
- Data regarding your identity may be collected by the site on registration for online ordering; and
- Data regarding your identity, medical details as contained on any prescription or other supporting information that you provide to us, whether by email, telephone, fax or post.
Upon collection, the personal data will be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide goods and services, including after sales services to you, in accordance with our terms and conditions. dont blush pharmacy will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms and conditions on our website at all times.
The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login. Unless you opt out from marketing communications your contact details may be used for marketing purposes.You may revoke your prior given consent to marketing at any time.
dont blush pharmacy use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our dont blush pharmacy website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us dont blush pharmacy may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance dont blush pharmacy may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which dont blush pharmacy believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
dont blush pharmacy may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer or browser.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that dont blush pharmacy collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. dont blush pharmacy do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. dont blush pharmacy cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that dont blush pharmacy sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where dont blush pharmacy are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that dont blush pharmacy hold relating to you. Your request must be made in writing to dont blush pharmacy and we are required to respond to your request within 40 days. You will need to give adequate information in order for pharmacy staff to identify you (for example, full name, address and date of birth). You will be required to provide ID, for example a passport, full driving license or credit/debit card before any information is released to you. If you feel that any of the information held about you is inaccurate or incorrect please contact us to let us know.